1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on...
1. What made you get into BSG? At what moment did you fall for it?
You're all going to laugh, right? I got into BSG when I read misscam's story "Human Familiarities" and then watched a few episodes.
But the moment went like this:
Bill, beloved Bill, who is here to be her weakness and she to be his. Two weeks alone she spent in this cell, sure of her own will to endure anything. Four days with him here, and she feels rage and fear growing in equal measure.
Me: It would be so funny if the girl was named Lori.
Me: I'M IN LOVE.
2. If you could have any animal as a pet, which one would you choose?
A cat. They're graceful and independent. Most of the breeds are quiet. I like that.
3. If you could only listen to one artist/band for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Vienna Teng, of course. She's talented and her songs are pretty. She currently is hogging up the most space on my iPod anyways.
4. Other than BSG, what's your favorite TV show? (Currently running or one that's already finished/been cancelled.)
I don't really watch TV, so BSG is pretty much the only TV show I've ever fangirled over. I'm usually a bookish person.
5. What's one of your favorite memories?
In my LJ or IRL? In my LJ, I'd have to say this one, because when I look back I still get warm fuzzies. The whole purpose of this journal is to provide a place for me to squee and flail AND to write down my innermost thoughts and experiences. (holy crap that sounds corny)
IRL, I'd have to say what was noted here. It's not every day you get to ride amusement park rides with a bunch of teachers. ;]
In other news... Mrs. F said something totally epic today.
"You can mess with me - but leave my kid out of it."
EPIC WIN. It's so badass. ;]