post the names of 20 of your favorite musicians.
see who can guess which is your favorite song by each.
1) Vienna Teng (4 favorite songs)
2) Switchfoot (1)
3) Bear McCreary (3)
4) Taylor Swift (2)
5) Coldplay (1)
6) Snow Patrol (1)
7) Alanis Morissette (1)
8) Nickleback (1)
9) 3 Doors Down (1)
10) X-Ray Dog (2)
11) David Cook (1)
12) Enya (1)
13) A Fine Frenzy (2)
14) Gino Vannelli (1)
15) Idina Menzel (2)
16) Kate Alexa (1)
17) Sara Bareilles (1)
18) Regina Spektor (2)
19) The Pretenders (1)
20) My Chemical Romance (1)
Ganked from cofmanynames.
SOUNDTRACK FOR YOUR LIFE MEME
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Media Player, MP3 player, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For the first question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button TWICE
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool... just type it in!
I was tagged by cofmanynames.
a) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
b) Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. I tag: umm... laurawillows, unavitasegreta, xmaidelx, lil_ani, lady_rilwen, kitsune106, huinesoron, and celebestel. You guys don't have to do this...
( meme one )Second meme: Association meme
Association Meme: Comment to this post with 'comment!' and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate you with. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given.
( meme two )
And I thought it'd be a nice idea. :]
Basically it's just a Fandom Truth Meme thing. Ask me anything you want about any fandom I have listed in my user interests and I'll answer. So, say, if you want my REAL thoughts on a certain character, here's where you can ask.
(quoted from misstaggart 's lj)
Ask away! Comments will be screened.
Twelve plot holes, huh? Watch out! Eleven mini-Balrogs? Aaugh! Run, fangirls! (Actually, don't. I want to see you suffer.) Ten books leaping? Hopefully they'll land on the fangirls. x].
Nine agents dancing, hmm? What are they on? Eight 'Sues a-reading? Shall I really inflict suffering on three more 'Sues? Why not? *evil grin*
Seven assassins a-writing? Is it November already? Six MSTs a-spelling? How is that possible?
Five Ben Barnes? I don't mind that! *glomps the nearest Ben Barnes*
Four PPC HQs...oh no. Run, Agents! One's already confusing enough!
Three Frodos? Awesome!
Two Mary Sues? Kill. Evilly.
A Silmarillion in a Susan Pevensie, hmm. Did she eat the book or something? *snigger*
I also found this...
Writing three times a week, hmm. I can do that. I already do.
Cut down on reading? Nooooooo!
Spend less time on chocolate? NO! It's mine! My own! My PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!
Go to badfic every Sunday? No way in NINE HELLS.
Give up PPC HQ? Never, do you hear me? NOOOOO!
Volunteer to spend time with Mary Sues? Not on your life! Over my dead body!
Ganked from anjilly . Funness!
Ganked from sedri and cofmanynames , who in turn ganked it from agenttrojie .
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, ask them 5 questions.
I asked Sedri, and I got...
1. If you could be in Wicked as either Glinda or Elphaba, which would it be, and who would be the best choice for your on-stage best friend?
Ooh, this one is such a hard one. Well, of course I'd be Elphaba, because she and I are quite the outcasts. I'm a fanfic freak, she's green.
Now, for Glinda...either my best friend Christine or my former science teacher Mrs. Fallace might do the trick. I'm leaning towards the latter, though.
2. You are a fish. What's directly in front of you?
3. Do you use HB pencils for your sketch work, or something darker, like 3B?
I tend to use HB lead in my mechanical pencils, but I use 3B in many pictures, too. Like the ones of Dafydd and Constance.
4. What kind of colour scheme do you have on your computer?
What color scheme? Well, my desktop background is one of those awesome NaNoWriMo calendars, and there's a lot of black.
5. What's the most creative crossover idea you've ever had?
Ummm...Boromir blows the Horn of Gondor and summons the Pevensies. (*curls up into little ball*) I'm soooo not going to write it.
Now, Cirichen asked me these questions...
1. You find yourself in a bookstore or library with the works of anyone who has ever written (or at least, they'll be there if you want them). What do you look for first?
Tolkien's work, of course! There's soooo many of his Middle-earth works that I still haven't read. Like The Children of Hurin and Unfinished Tales. And some of his son's The History of Middle-earth series, too.
2. If you could have any wish but for a wish for more wishes, what would you wish for?
To get into Harvard. (and suceed in classes...)
3. Sort of a companion to #1: if you could live in any fictional world, which would you choose?
Middle-earth. (*everyone else does an eyeroll*) Preferably in Imladris or Lothlorien. And maybe Eryn Lasgalen after the War.
4. You fall through a plothole into PPC HQ. What do you do?
I scream, avert my eyes from all the grayishness of the Generic Surface walls, and then start hyperpreventilating like the avid PPC writer/fan that I am.
5. What can you say about chocolate-covered manhole covers?
Unsanitary. That's all I have to say on that matter. x]
Comment and I will....
a) Tell you why I friended you.
b) Associate you with something -- a fandom, song, color, photo, etc.
c) Tell you something I like about you.
d) Tell you a memory I have of you.
e) Ask you something I've wanted to know about you.
f) Tell you my favorite userpic from your list.
g) In return, you need to post this on your own LJ.
Each person starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
Those that are tagged need to write on their own LJ about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your entry, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
1) One of my Real World Names sounds like a personal pronoun if pronounced incorrectly. Guess which one. (Seriously. Guess!)
2) I talk to myself more than what is necessary. Or healthy.
3) I skipped kindergarten. Speshulness, non?
4) Whenever I go outside at night (like taking out the trash) I have to sing a song at the top of my lungs...I'm scared of being outside at night after all those horror stories about teenage girls getting killed and raped and all that. Even if...
5)...I live in one of the safest cities in the US of A.
6) I can imitate Spongebob, a fangirl, an airy-fairy Mary Sue, OOC!Gimli, and an old classmate everyone called Trash can because it rhymed with his name.
7) I started writing fanfic (mostly for the desk drawer/computer hard drive) back in fifth grade.
8) First fandoms? Harry Potter and Charlie Bone. Unless you count childhood oral-narrations about Disney Princesses, the Magic Tree House, Berenstein Bears, and the Boxcar Children.
9) I once had the oddest OTP ever: Legolas/my seventh grade science teacher. Nowadays it's still a little cute, but mostly laughable.
10) In fact, Legolas is my Little Black Dress when it comes to shipping. Well...mostly. He is NOT destined for Aragorn or any other male, and most definetly NOT Mary Sue.
Gaah, that was hard.
Now I shall tag...
huinesoron and everyone that reads this meme.